Fountain Green City Cemetery Records
Cemetery Records please click on link to see burial plot locations
|Prices are as follows:||Residents:||Non-Residents:|
|Purchase of Grave Space:||$200.00||$500.00|
|Perpetual Care charge per grave:||$200.00||$400.00|
|Opening & Closing Fees:|
|Interment after 3pm any day|
Residents Will be defined as:
- One who as a primary residence within Fountain Green City.
- Those with homes receiving mail using a Fountain Green zip code.
- Health impaired individuals who reside in Fountain Green but due to varying factors must live in a rest home or other care facility outside of Fountain Green City.
- Notice to the City must be made no later than 48 hours prior to burial.
- Inform City of plot to be used.
- If burial rights and interment fees have not been pre-paid, these and any unpaid perpetual care fees must be paid before the grave will be opened.
- Except for that of an infant or cremations, no casket shall be interred unless enclosed in a concrete burial vault.
- Unless prior arrangements have been made, all burials shall take place allowing the complete burial process during regular City business hours.
- No burials or disinterment will be allowed on Sunday’s or Holidays.
- Infants/Cremations will follow same rules as other burials unless noted above.